No Heavy

Why Choose Monkey Kart:

To ride the Monkey-kart, you just need a japenese driver's license or an SOFA issued license. Or, if you are a tourist, you can show us your international driving permit license and you are good to go. No need to provide heaps of documents and beat your head in paperwork!


A Convenient Adventure Ride Experience In Tokyo

  • pick your custume to add extra fun on!
  • You will drive by most iconic area of Tokyo such as Shinjuku,Harajuku and Shibuya crossing
  • Staff will take pictures of you with iconic location.
  • Best activity for couple,Family and friends etc
  • We also rent our go-kart for you!Suitable for event,Wedding,Filming anything you can imagine.
  • In order to drive in Japan,You will need a valid Japanese driver's license, or an International Driving Permit under Geneva Convention 1949
book book_bottom